2012年11月9日金曜日

Jet lag /Simple plan



<Who is a musician?>
Simple plan is pop or punk band im Canada. They is so famous in the world and paformed at  the Vancouver Olympic Game when the game was at a closing ceremony.

<about a song>
the music is sung by the  man and the woman. The song is so refreshing,so I don't feel tired!! The song is not noicy, compared to oter rock or punk music.

<my opinion>
When I listen to the song, I always feel like going on a trip and feel great!!!!
I recommend you should listen to the music if you like rock or punck.

1 件のコメント:

  1. I was trying to guess which airport they are at in the video. Toronto Airport. I haven't seen Natasha Bedingfield for a long time.

    It turns out that there are four video versions of this song, each featuring a different singer

    返信削除